Thursday, July 19, 2012

Creative Baby Shower Gift Idea: Prints from The Animal Print Shop by Sharon Montrose

My sister in law is expecting, and so I've spent more time than usual thinking about babies, nurseries, onesies, and the like.  Amanda, my brother's amazing wife,  is doing my niece-to-be Paisley's nursery in a farm theme, so my mom and I got her these GORGEOUS prints from The Animal Print Shop by Sharon Montrose to hang over the crib or the changing table:


My logic:  babies' little eyes can process black and white far sooner than color, hence the neutral palette, and once she's learning to talk, "cow" and "pig" are easy to say.  We found some frames that looked like distressed barn wood that compliment each print perfectly.


The prints run from super affordable ($25 for an 8X10) to investment piece ($1950 for a 29X37 limited edition print) and really any print from her Babies or Little Darlings collections would make a unique shower gift.  


A couple of my other favorite images from Sharon Montrose's collection:

GAH!  What a face!!!!
I cannot get over how ADORABLE this baby porcupine is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment