Saturday, June 23, 2012

Review: Andalou Naturals Brightening Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask


I try to keep my beauty (as well as my food!) purchases as green and natural as possible, and I am in LOVE with my most recent purchase:  Andalou Naturals Brightening Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask.


(image via: bodyandsoul.com.au)

I've been using this mask a couple times a week for the past three weeks and I have a bit of a crush on it!  It smells just like pumpkin pie and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and looking bright. 

Some major pros:  
  • good for combination skin (like mine!)
  • you only leave it on for 10 minutes
  • easy to remove with cool water
  • yummy smell! 
  • organic pumpkin is rich in vitamin A
  • no weird tightening feeling/stinging/etc that sometimes happens with other masks
One tiny con:
  • my skin is a touch red for a few minutes after removal, but that would be the glycolic AHA working.  So I wouldn't recommend using this mask right before dashing out the door.


Andalou has it for $14.95 on their website, but I've seen it for as low as $10 on different websites.  Regardless, comparatively speaking, it's super inexpensive and super effective.  

Ruling: incorporating it into the routine & love. will absolutely repurchase

No comments:

Post a Comment